Thursday 7 January 2021

Living on a Computer


#WakeUp
#ItAllLoops
πŸ‘ΏπŸ’©πŸ‘Ž

JonLevi
In this episode we will examine the deeper workings of our realm and ask ourselves whether we may live on a super computer. The video starts off good until my personal life fell apart. My manager at the coffeeshop quit without notice and to make things worse Chief ran away that same evening. First we went on a walk and over the course of responding to a 3 minute text he was suddenly gone. After a miserable night, with no sleep and much worrying, I found him the next morning. He looked like he had been fighting, drinking, and sleeping around all night long. I conclude that while I was texting he saw another dog and chased after it without my noticing. He is usually very good however he will chase a dog if he is not on a leash. I will no longer text when walking him. Links to the videos I share today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwsEo... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHjb... Thanks everyone! I love you all!!! God bless ;)